Push SCOM agents
One of the first things that should be done is to add servers to monitoring. Currently after installation we are monitoring only the servers that are running SCOM engine.
- See currently monitored servers.
- Run Discover Wizard.
- Add Windows computers.
- Select Automatic computer discovery.
- Management Server Action Account in our case do not have persmissions.
- Push agent to SCOM DB server. The SQL Servers should be one of the first servers where you need to install SCOM Agent.
- Select default path to install agent.
- Check results.